Full Time Teleworking and/or Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures
IT Business Analyst
Classe Affaires has several experienced IT business analysts who work side-by-side, sharing their knowledge to continually achieve excellence.
Are you a passionate IT business analyst who wants to be part of a dynamic team and take your career to a new level?
Join our team
- Understand the client’s reality. You understand their issues, priorities, goals and strategies.
- Identify client needs by analyzing and modeling their business processes.
- Communicate effectively with the client and with your co-workers. You are able to share information orally and in writing.
- Develop the business solution that meets the client’s needs in collaboration with the development team.
- Ensure regular follow-up during the project’s implementation phase.
- Establish key performance indicators for projects and monitor their progress.
- 5 years of experience as an IT business analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in business informatics or other relevant training
- Mastery of organizational process analysis methods
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English
- Knowledge of Agile methods and their applications
- Finance or management background – an asset
The qualities that make the difference
- You have a keen sense of analysis and synthesis.
- You show leadership: you inspire people and you steer actions with the end objective in mind.
- You are a team player: you build quality relationships with both clients and co-workers.
- You are solution-focused: you quickly solve problems and resolve deadlocks.
- You are a self-starter: you have a good sense of structure and organization.
- You have a sense of responsibility and the quality of your work reflects this.
- You want to continuously achieve personal growth: you take the initiative and enjoy challenges.