Full Time Teleworking and/or Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures
Intermediate and Senior .NET Developers
Play an active role in the design and development of innovative solutions, take on stimulating challenges and grow with a team of experts!Join our team
- Develop innovative systems
- Apply best practices in development
- Maintain and support existing applications
- Work on the success of several projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience with C# / .NET, Angular or .NET systems in general
- Experience playing an active role in the design of such systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools (C#, APS, .NET, EF, Cloud Azure)
- Mastery of the SQL Server database
- Experience with the Agile methodology
- Fluency in French and a working knowledge of English
- Experience with the DevExpress suite – an asset
- Microsoft certifications – an asset
The qualities that make the difference
- You are a team player: you build quality relationships.
- You have a great ability to adapt, which enables you to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are solution-focused: you quickly solve problems and resolve deadlocks.
- You are a self-starter: you have a good sense of structure and organization, especially when it comes to meeting deadlines.
- You have a sense of responsibility and the quality of your work reflects this.