Power BI – A powerful strategic allyReading time : 2 minutes
Imagine having all the information you need to make the best possible decisions at all times. Having all the latest data at your fingertips, summarized in dashboards, along with statistics, key performance indicators (KPIs) and predictive analytics. How would this affect your strategic decisions?
A company is a complex entity, made up of several smaller groups with connections of varying quality. Each of these groups generates a significant amount of data, which it processes and disseminates in its own way. In this context, how can we ensure that decision-makers have the information they need to make decisions that benefit the entire organization?
This is where BI comes in. Its mission: To transform data into business intelligence, in order to contribute to informed decision-making. Business Intelligence (BI) refers to all the strategies and technologies used by companies to collect, clean, model and present their data.
Identified as the best BI tool in 2021,1 2 Microsoft’s Power BI is a must-have in this field. And not without reason, as it is a powerful strategic ally that can provide you with many benefits.
8 benefits of Power BI
1. Centralized data accessible through a single platform. Power BI brings together data from different sources to give you a comprehensive view of your business.
2. Customizable dashboards keep track of data for informed decision-making. These information-rich dashboards highlight the data that really matters to you in achieving your business strategies.
3. The publication of secure reports, done regularly and automatically. This way, your entire team always has up-to-date data.
4. The balance between simplicity and performance. The intuitive and user-friendly interface makes it easy to use, while state-of-the-art features allow for real-time data flow analysis.
5. Easy integration with existing applications. Whether you connect to your Excel spreadsheets or through APIs, Power BI integrates easily with a variety of enterprise ecosystems.
6. The contribution of artificial intelligence, especially in data preparation, machine learning and in detecting business opportunities.
7. No more memory or speed constraints. Being cloud-based, your data is easy to retrieve and analyze, while being secure.
8. The tool’s ongoing evolution. New features and capabilities are regularly added to enhance Power BI.
Want to know how Power BI can contribute to your business strategies?
Contact us – we’ll be happy to discuss it with you!